COVID SAfe WIPCE2022
Adelaide and South Australia has an excellent track record in managing the COVID-19 pandemic. As such we anticipate that the World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education 2022 (WIPCE2022) will be an in-person event, held in a COVID safe environment.
Please visit the venue website for further information: Adelaide Convention Centre COVID information.
All Occasions Group is proud to have participated in the creation of a business events and tourism COVID SAfe plan for South Australia: available in full here. This plan details how to safely manage delegates whilst
- What happens if the WIPCE2022 is not able to be held as an in-person event?
In the unexpected event that WIPCE 2022 is not able to be held in person, then it will be run entirely on a virtual platform. The WIPCE2022 organisers will be able transfer in person registrations to a virtual registration. This will allow you to attend virtually without missing any conference sessions. There may be some required adjustments to some of the conference session timings.
- What happens if there are state borders restrictions in place due to COVID-19?
The WIPCE2022 will transfer in person registrations to virtual registrations for those delegates affected by any State Government enforced border closures due to COVID related restrictions. You will receive a refund for the price difference between an in person and virtual registration.
- What happens to my exhibition space booking if the WIPCE2022 has to be held as a virtual event?
If exhibitors are unable to travel to attend the WIPCE2022 in Adelaide due to State Government enforced border closures, your exhibition booking will be transferred to the virtual exhibition.
- Do I need to QR code check-in?
In South Australia it is mandatory to check in to all general retail premises and enclosed businesses. It will be required that delegates check-in when attending the WIPCE2022 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
When delegates arrive at the WIPCE2022 venue, they can check in by scanning the QR code using their smart phone through the mySA GOV app. A paper check-in form will be available to complete for people who don’t have a smart phone.
- Are masks mandatory in Adelaide?
Masks are currently mandatory in indoor public spaces, for further clarification please visit the SA Health site: here.
- Further information regarding South Australia’s COVID response is available here
- All Occasions Group is a proud Team Adelaide member, and participated in the creation of the COVID SAfe plan: available here.